Donald Trump

Donald Trump has a lot of different opinions on different topics such as border control, foreign policy, income equality etc. Donald Trump's take on border control is he believes we need to secure our borders to stop criminals from coming into the United States. I think Donald Trump is defiantly a Leader as Controller. I think the reasons he is this type of leader is because he likes the feel like he is in control of everything. I feel like he as well feels like he can control the way people live their lives. I feel like Donald Trump has done a good job of gathering followers in his effort to build a wall for illegal immigrants in Mexico. I feel like he has also done a good job of creating jobs in many areas which is which many of his followers stood by him for during the 2016 Presidential Election.

Comments

Popular Posts